|Major functional areas in Service Manager.|
Is This Your Company?If you are involves the Sales, Service & Spares (3S) business, Maintenance contracting or Equipment servicing business, Rental of equipment or any other service industry then your business can be one of the many to benefit from deploying the Service Manager system.
If you are a large business with multiple locations in a global market place, require multi-currency and branch accounting, tax support and the ability to add unlimited employees, Sage 300 Service Manager solution can meet your requirements. Service Manager provides you with an effective means to plan, control, organize, operate, and manage the products and services that your business has to offer.
Job / Work Order Management
From quickly and easily create and schedule new Jobs and update Job details. You will be able to Track Job progress from Estimate quote, acceptance, assignments, sites to Invoice.
Advance Scheduling is effectively a powerful scheduling tool very much calendar based for the most demanding scheduling operational requirements: 3 pivot views - Outlook Calendar, Job List and Timeline. It Integrates with Google Maps for directions and route optimization.
Manage all of your Employees whether a field technician, sales, or office staff as the most important resources of your business, it is vital that your employees are effectively utilized, tracked and managed. Online mobile capabilities for your field engineers and remote online staffs. Device independent, browser based - protecting your investment - Supports any current Apple, Android, or Windows phone or tablet device.
In today’s complex business environment, vendors play a key role in the success of your organization. Managing your Vendors such as Subcontractors, Consultants, Suppliers, has never been easier with Sage 300. You may give access to a Subcontractor to update their Job progress and schedule on the service portal. Track bills and checks from Vendors and easily view balances and all Vendor transactions.
Employee Web Portal (with SageCRM integration)
The Service Manager Employee Web Portal allows “your” employees to access your accounting and management systems online using a web browser. Engineers/technicians, as well as general staff can log in to view their existing jobs. Those jobs can then be modified by adding labor and parts, notations, equipment and other details. Create new jobs online and assign employees to those jobs. Quotes can also be created and a quote can then be promoted to a job if approved.
Consider these benefits:
* The ability to control your entire business from a single point within an integrated accounting solution.
* Critical analytical business information is readily available to you at all times.
* Save time and money by effectively managing your labor scheduling, stock availability, job profitability, RMAs, site equipment records, and most importantly manage your relationship with your customers.
* You can create Service Level Agreement s, Warranty Agreements, and Meter Agreements to monitor and support your customers.
* You can use the fault analysis tools to provide a quick and easy method to diagnose symptoms and ascertain appropriate solutions each time a fault is reported or a question is asked.
* Real-time updates of jobs from the field using devices such as smart telephones, tablets or notebooks.
Better management, better control, information... Better profitability and service!
SERVICE MANAGER VISUAL FLOW
Source: Technisoft Service Manager ®, a Sage Endorsed Solution for Service and Maintenance Industries.
Contact CAREWARE’s today :
To learn all about Sage 300 Solutions contact CAREWARE Account Manager today by calling (03) 27143855 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org There are multiple licensing options; one is sure to be a perfect fit for your company.